Monday, December 15, 2008

2009 Blue Moon Rockin' Sock Club

The website went live today and I was excited to be there when it did.

I was able to purchase a membership to the Rockin' Sock Club. It's definitely a large chunk of next year's yarn budget. While I have never participated in the club before, I have high hopes that it will be an awesome experience. I looked over last year's blog and the socks are gorgeous both in the patterns and in the yarn colors. I've only knit three socks so I'm sure receiving six packages over the year will prove to be quite the challenge.

I'm hoping to get through at least three of them over the year. I'll keep the blog posted as the kits arrive.

If anyone's interesting in join the Rockin' Sock Club (while supplies last), go to
http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/newmoon/.

No comments: