Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I passed!

I got word today that I passed Level 1 of The Knitting Guild Association's Master Hand Knitting program. Hooray! Below is my binder with all my material (swatches, report, hat, etc.).


I ordered Level 2 and have begun to work on the swatches - most of which are about seaming, which I loathe. I've knit six swatches (not seamed or blocked) and written my book reviews. That's the extent of my progress. I read on Ravelry that they're revamping the instructions so if I want to not use the new instructions, I really have to get this done in a year (by May 17, 2011). Unlike the first level, level two requires yarn of various weights and lots of yarn. I had to place an order with Knit Picks because I needed yarn for lace swatches, a mitten, an argyle sock and a vest.

No comments: