Thursday, May 14, 2009

TKGA Progress

There is really little in the form of progress. To date, I have :
  • Typed up the questions, and a few answers, in the TKGA Master Hand Knitter packet;
  • Looked up whether the recommended reference books are at my local library (many are so hooray!); and
  • Ordered/received recommended yarn, Lion's Brand Fisherman's Wool, in a cream color.
I know. It's really not much at all. I've just been so side-tracked with the other projects and work that I haven't buckled down to start the process. I plan to knit a few swatches in the next few weeks. That ugly, ugly hat is just going to have to wait until the end. I'm not a fan of i-cords and this poor hat has them featured on the crown. I imagine it's for whimsy but I find it unappealing. It reminds of a cartoon-ish version of Medusa.

This weekend I won't be doing much in the way of knitting. Tomorrow is my five-year wedding anniversary and we're planning on going out over the weekend. I've been looking forward to it for months.

No comments: